Responsibilities and Duties
- Write blog posts and marketing copy
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles/blogs
- Update websites and social media pages with new content
- Optimise published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editors similar role
- Portfolio of published work if available.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
|Media / Health Care / Internet
|Marketing, Advertising, Planning